Mesa and Phoenix Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
Real estate is a major investment and, as such, is often at the center of potentially costly legal disputes. A knowledgeable attorney can help you not only resolve disputes once they have arisen but also avoid future difficulties by carefully structuring real estate transactions.
At the law firm of Warnock, MacKinlay & Carman, PLLC, our Scottsdale, Mesa and Prescott real estate law attorneys provide comprehensive representation to individuals and businesses throughout Arizona. Our real estate practice encompasses areas such as the following:
- Purchase and sale contracts: Our attorneys are highly experienced in the drafting and negotiation of commercial and multifamily real estate purchase and sale contracts.
- Commercial leases: Our firm represents both commercial property owners and commercial tenants in lease negotiations and the resolution of lease disputes.
- Mortgage modification: We are experienced at helping property owners negotiate loan modifications, forbearance agreements and other workouts with mortgage lenders.
- Real estate litigation: Our experienced trial lawyers are prepared to litigate contract disputes, boundary line disputes, mechanic's lien disputes and other real estate matters.
- Tax matters: Our attorneys frequently advise clients on property taxation and represent them in property tax appeals. We also advise clients on Section 1031 like-kind exchanges.
Because our team includes attorneys with backgrounds in many different disciplines relevant to real estate matters, we can draw upon each other's areas of knowledge and experience to ensure that we give our clients consistently sound advice and skilled representation.
Call 602-388-1827, 928-277-4951 or 480-428-1512 to Learn More About Our Services
If you need high-quality, affordable legal representation in an Arizona real estate transaction or dispute, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your legal needs with an experienced real estate lawyer at the law firm of Warnock, MacKinlay & Carman PLLC.