Mesa and Phoenix Probate Attorneys
You have worked long and hard to build the life, the family and the assets you have today. Putting together an estate plan with the help of an experienced lawyer is your opportunity to ensure that everything you have built is protected in the event of your death or incapacity.
At Warnock, MacKinlay & Carman, PLLC, our Scottsdale, Mesa and Prescott estate planning attorneys provide a range of services to clients throughout Arizona, including the following:
- Wills and trusts: Whether you need help drafting a simple will or would like to explore the benefits of a revocable trust, our firm can meet your estate planning needs.
- Probate and trust administration: If you have been appointed to administer the estate or trust of a loved one, or if you need representation in an estate or trust dispute, we can help.
- Powers of attorney: If you are concerned about what will happen to you and your finances in the event of your incapacity, we can help you draft powers of attorney.
- Living wills: Many of our clients want to make sure their wishes regarding life-saving medical treatment are documented. We can help you draft a living will for this purpose.
- Tax planning: Our tax law partner, André Carman, has an LL.M. degree in taxation and regularly helps clients plan to minimize estate taxes, gift taxes and other tax burdens.
- Insurance planning: We work with qualified financial planners to help our clients select appropriate life insurance, long-term care insurance and other insurance products.
- Business succession planning: If you are the sole or joint owner of a business, our firm can help you protect your business by developing a business succession plan.
- Estate plan reviews: If you have moved to Arizona or other circumstances have changed since you made your will or trust, we can review it to see whether it needs to be amended.
As a general practice firm with a strong estate and tax planning practice, we are in a prime position to help clients use estate planning tools to protect substantial settlements and verdicts they have acquired with our help in other practice areas, such as personal injury and family law.
Call 602-388-1827, 928-277-4951 or 480-428-1512 to Learn More About Our Services
If you need assistance with an estate planning, elder law or probate matter, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your legal needs with a member of our experienced team of estate planning lawyers at the law firm of Warnock, MacKinlay & Carman, PLLC.