Central and Northern Arizona Accident Lawyers
At the law firm of Warnock, MacKinlay & Carman, PLLC, our Scottsdale, Mesa and Prescott personal injury attorneys help clients throughout Arizona hold negligent parties accountable for the consequences of their actions, including serious injuries and fatalities.
We see ourselves as legal counselors and advocates, not claims processors. We will not just fill out paperwork on your behalf. We will actively investigate your case to determine the best strategy for getting the compensation you deserve. Our Scottsdale personal injury lawyers also serving Phoenix, Mesa and Prescott handle matters such as the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our attorneys help clients recover fair compensation for injuries they have suffered in car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
- Elder abuse: If your parent, spouse or other loved one has been abused or neglected in a nursing home, or financially taken advantage of, we can help you seek justice. We handle many types of claims, including those involving bedsores and nursing home falls.
- Premises liability: Our firm represents people who have been injured in slip-and-fall incidents and other accidents caused by the negligence of property owners.
- Products liability: If you have been injured by a dangerous or defective auto part or any other consumer product, we may be able to help you obtain compensation.
- Chemical exposure: Our attorneys have experience representing clients who have been injured as a result of exposure to toxic chemicals at work and elsewhere.
- Traumatic brain injury: A traumatic brain injury can affect the injured person as well as the people closest to him or her. Our firm seeks maximum compensation on behalf of brain injury victims, striving to help them adjust to their new circumstances, their economic losses and their noneconomic losses.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one has died in any circumstance caused by another person or company's negligent conduct, we can help you pursue a wrongful death claim.
In a personal injury case, the outcome may be dependent on insurance policy limits. That is why it is extremely important for your attorney to identify and carefully evaluate all available insurance coverage. Our firm is particularly well known for our work in this area.
Call 602-388-1827, 928-277-4951 or 480-428-1512 to Discuss Your Case With Our Prescott Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, a slip-and-fall incident or any other circumstance caused by someone else's careless or reckless behavior, contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury trial lawyers.