Mesa and Phoenix Corporate Law Attorneys
At the law firm of Warnock, MacKinlay & Carman, PLLC, our Scottsdale, Mesa and Prescott business law attorneys provide comprehensive legal solutions to businesses throughout Arizona, assisting with business transactions, commercial disputes and other legal concerns.
Our firm provides affordable outside general counsel services, building long-term relationships with businesses that wish to have the benefits of reliable legal representation without the expense of maintaining in-house counsel. The following are just a few of our key services:
- Business formation: Our attorneys can help you select the appropriate type of entity for your business and put key business ownership and control agreements in place.
- Commercial litigation: If your business is involved in any type of legal dispute, our litigation team can help you protect your interests and pursue a positive outcome.
- Business planning: As your business undertakes planning initiatives, we can help you identify potential legal issues and provide helpful perspectives on your plans.
- Contract review and negotiation: Our attorneys are highly experienced at drafting and reviewing business contracts and representing clients in negotiations over contract terms.
- Employment issues: We help businesses develop employment policies, draft employee agreements (including noncompete agreements) and respond to employment challenges.
- Trademarks and copyrights: Our firm can help you ensure that your business's valuable intellectual property is protected by registering your trademarks and copyrights.
Much of our firm's business practice comes down to risk management. You may need advice on how best to structure a transaction to avoid future problems. Or you may need assistance dealing with a developing, potentially harmful situation. In either case, we are here to help.
Call 602-388-1827, 928-277-4951, or 480-428-1512 to Learn More About Our Services
If your business is looking for a law firm that you can rely on for quality counsel and attentive representation, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your legal needs with a member of our team of experienced business lawyers at Warnock, MacKinlay & Carman, PLLC.