Stacie B. Robb
Stacie is a senior associate at WM&C. The majority of Stacie's family law practice is devoted to family law issues ranging from paternity issues, divorce, custody and visitation disputes, guardianships, conservatorships, adoptions, and termination of parental rights. Stacie also practices in the area of commercial litigation.
Stacie has been practicing law in California and Arizona for over a decade. She began her training as a judicial extern with the New Mexico Court of Appeals. Since then, Stacie has practiced in areas of complex litigation ranging from medical malpractice litigation to commercial trucking litigation. Stacie was admitted to the Arizona State Bar in March, 2004. She is admitted to both State and Federal Courts in Arizona and is a member of the Yavapai County Bar Association.
Stacie was born in New Prague, Minnesota but grew up in the rural community of Dexter, New Mexico. She is a graduate of the University of New Mexico (B.A. 1992, magna cum laude; J.D. 1995). She is married with three children. She enjoys camping, fishing, hiking, reading and spending time with her family.
Areas of Practice
- 80% Family Law
- 20% Commercial Litigation
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1997
- Arizona, 2004
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2003
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- J.D. - 1995
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- B.A. (Magna Cum Laude)
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Yavapai County Bar Association, Member, 2006 - Present
- State Bar of Arizona, Member, 2002 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Musgrove, Drutz & Kack, P.C., Associate, 2006 - 2010
- Renaud Cook Drury Mesaros, PA, Associate, 2003 - 2006